• 2-way monitors, ventilated box, front bass reflex port for easy placement of these.
• Structure made in the form of lyre to avoid parallel and stationary waves, facilitates the flow of these and contributes to increase structural rigidity.
• Piano black finish (possibility of other finishes). Highly resistant walls, with thicknesses ranging from 4cm to 6cm.
Decorative elements in steel and aluminum nickel shine.
• Seas Drivers (Norwegians) and components of the high quality frequency filter (Jantzen and Mundorf).
High-definition metal dome tweeter with a wide and soft polymer and a rear camera. Aluminum / magnesium alloy diaphragm with pistonic behavior across the entire range of audible frequencies, resulting in good dispersion also above 10kHz.
Midwoofer is a 6.5 “hi-fi woofer with an injection molded metal chassis, designed for bass reflex designs, the rigid and lightweight aluminum cone, and the low loss rubber edge, show no sign of resonance or distortion at the edges of the cone.
Nominal impedance: 8ohm.
Sensitivity: 88db / 2,83W / 1m.
• Possibility of a matching stand, with fixings to the monitor. Steel decoupling tips 6 cm high adjustable in height.
Height: 47cm, with stand 110cm.
Weight approx: 35kg with stand.